Saturday, July 16, 2005

argh!!

This afternoon I emailed my friend Tomomi about practicing kendo this week. Now, I just want to practice ONE LAST time with my Tachikawa kids. They have been the best teachers (kid teachers) that I've ever had... much better than Ama-chu (shhhh... it's a secret!).

Now, they are getting ready for a big taikai... but as it would be my LAST EVER time to practice with them, I thought maybe it'd be ok. Hahaha... yeah, sorry I forgot that winning is of utmost importance. Nope, I could go WATCH there practice. Which would leave me sitting on the sidelines burning up and becoming a sweaty mess. Hmmm... let's see... I've going to veto that one!

I just thought that saying goodbye would be something that would be valuable... and that a friend might understand that. Oops! Silly me. Now, I just get to be hurt and angry. A much less useful set of emotions.

In MUCH better news...

I got to play with some of my old students today. I met Mami, Mayuko and Makiko (Mami's younger sister!) at Jusco for some chilling and some purikura. We had a great time. It was really "hisashiburi"!! I'm going to miss those girls!

No comments: