Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Goodbyes...

Yesterday was my "Goodbye, Amachu" day! I had to give a speech in front of the school and then do my final goodbyes. I cried 7 times yesterday... I started in the morning when I was making the final changes to my speech and typing it up! And it was all downhill from there.

But in good news, I'll probably see many of my kids at least one more time before I leave Japan. So that's good anyway. :-)

Oh, and there was a comment about all the peace signs in the pictures... Let's just say that the peace sign NEVER died in Japan. It's not weird to see people flashing the peace sign here. It may look weird EVERYWHERE else... but not here. ;-)

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Em said...

ah, 'lish ... such a sap. i love you. so, hawai'i is definitive? what's the plan? give me the run-down!