Saturday, July 02, 2005

I could have sworn...

I could have SWORN that I'd written a blog semi-recently. But I guess I haven't... sorry!! This week has been pretty good. Despite the fact that it wasa test week and I had two days of not doing too much... it ended up being ok. One of the days we even had a cherry-pit spitting contest... I took the bronze medal! *bows* No need for applause. ;-)
Yesterday was pretty sad. I don't get to go back to Tachikawa junior high for 2 weeks and the next time I'm there is the last time I'll ever go. I have to prepare some sort of speech... which I know will just make me cry whatever I do. I know this because I started crying while I was talking to Tomomi yesterday. EEEK!!
On a funnier note... Japanese boys have NO clue about modesty!! My baseball boys were sitting having a bit of a snack before practice, so I went in (before the taxi arrived) and sat down and had a bit of a chat... and what do you think forced me out of there?? The fact that there were a bunch of half-naked junior high school boys around me!! The boys I was talking to hadn't started changing so I hadn't noticed!! GEESH!! Haha...
Talk to y'all later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know what you can say in your speach, HEY principal man, YOU SUCK