Friday, July 15, 2005

Last day at Ama-chu...

Last night I spent the entire night on a goodbye video for Ama-chu... it has LOADS of pictures from the last 3 years and just some fun memories. The end is going to be pictures of all sorts of things that I love about Japan going to the tune of Green Day's Good Riddance (Time of your Life). I know I'm going to BAWL like a baby during my official goodbye ceremony (not until next Monday)... but today's going to be hard as well!

And in better, happier news... got the email situation figured out with my kids. We were having some difficulties between an email provider in Japan and my yahoo account. So I switched accounts! And now, thanks to gmail, I can communicate with ALL my kids! :-)

Anyway... hope you're having a great day... we're in for a scorcher here! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scorcher hey? That means I can go to the beach after work!

Good luck on your last day. It must be bloody hard.