Saturday, July 30, 2005

Today I got to play! I met up with some of my students... including my FAVE, Daisuke!
They had decided that they wanted to go for lunch... at "Stamina Taro." It's the Japanese equivalent of an all-you-can eat buffet! (In Japan they call it "baikingu" or viking... don't ask why!?!) As I was meeting Robbie for dinner later, I loaded up on mildly healthy fair and had a lot to drink! :-) Haha... clever me!

Then, I got a request... purikura!! We headed to the closest place to take purikura... but it was so crowded we headed to Jusco instead (since I was driving, the decision was easy!). Where we took two sets of purikura and then wandered for a bit... and then I introduced the fact that I wanted to take some REAL pictures of them. Since, when they were in junior high I didn't have a digi-cam.

All in all it was a great way to say goodbye to my fave kid and friends. I still cried... but not until I had driven away...

No comments: