Monday, July 25, 2005

My Boys!!

This weekend I watched a baseball game that can only be described as tragic... my boys had led up until the 7th inning (and in junior high baseball they only play 7 innings!) and ended up losing the game in the 9th. I've never felt that crying over sports was something you should do... but after that... I cried! It was so hard to watch my boys crying... and not being able to do anything... not even give hugs or anything!! But they made me so proud... like I said in my farewell speech... win or lose, they'll always be winners to me!

In other crying related news... I've cried 3 times this morning and I haven't even given my speech yet. I'm going to bawl after that... seriously... it's too sad! My brother, Kazuki, mentioned the leaving ceremony and I teared up... gonna be a hard day! :-(

Hope you have a happier day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hhehe... I like this one's title because when a guy says "my boys" and he's not a father of two or more sons, he's talking about his gonads :-p