Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Best indirect compliment of the day...

So during cleaning time I was talking to some of my boys... the ones that are usually "bad" and don't clean, but talk to me instead! :-) Heehee... Well, one asked if I had a boyfriend... I said that indeed, I did not. And he and his friends all responded with "USO!!!" which basically means "you're lying!!" Now this may be a funny thing to take as a compliment, but man... if something thinks I'm lying about not having a boyfriend... then they obviously think that I should have one. Which means, that I'm NOT the leper that my mind's eye (along with the effects of three years in Japan) has turned me into!

A stretch maybe... but I did say it was indirect...

1 comment:

diandra said...

i think that the "uso!" response is the best ever! gaaa! yokatta!