Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A better ending...

So, yesterday I was bored out of my mind... but luckily the day ended on a good note!!

I got home yesterday, flopped down on my bed to relax and do a bit of reading... when all of a sudden I heard "ALISHA!!" I poked my head out my window and there were two first year kendo boys standing there. So, from my window we had a mini-conversation and then they decided they wanted to come IN my house... well, that's a no-go because it looks like a tornado has hit!

I rushed down the stairs and held them off... but then we got to chatting about random stuff: the English test today, English in general, girls, etc. It was very enlightening!! :-) They also thought my garden was something to be reckoned with... the enormous amount of mint that I have growing intrigued them (it was all my predecessor's doing!!) and Mizuki grabbed some to take home. Haha!

Anyway, after the incredibly BORING day I'd had... it was so much fun! Hope ya'll are having a great day. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want some mint too