Tuesday, May 31, 2005

MY IPOD!!!

Yes, it's come. The era of the iPod for Alisha... I now own an iPod photo!!

I got home from school yesterday and I had a delivery slip in my mail-slot. I called the number and told the lady I'd arrived and that I'd be here all afternoon. And not an hour later, I was in possession of an iPod. I feel a bit bad because it distracted me from being sociable with my kendo boys... but they'll understand. :-)

That saved the day yesterday... I hope today's a bit better... and I don't feel like strangling 7 year olds. The only problem today is that I'm teaching my fave kids... minus my FAVORITE!! His dad's a policeman and got transferred... so Retsu-kun is no longer around... I almost cried last time I was there. Ganbatemasu!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still say a psp would have been better......