Thursday, May 26, 2005

INVASION!!!

Yesterday, after clubs were over, the expected shout of "ALISHA!!" came as per normal. This time there were more kids... and they INVADED!! While I was showing SOME of them my garden... 4 others were hiding in my genkan! Holy cow!! I opened the door... surprised the pants off them... and was then greeted with "ojamashimasu" (which is the typical thing Japanese people say when entering a house... means "sorry, I'm being a pain!") and off they went to inspect my house.

Well, just like curious kids... they went everywhere... even though I told them that my house was a MESS!! And it is... partly because I'm moving... and partly because I've been lazy.

Everything was "sugoi!" to them... I don't think they've ever seen the inside of a house that wasn't run in a Japanese manner. Obviously there were some things that were VERY Japanese, like the wa-fu rooms upstairs... but the fact that there were pictures on the walls and a computer (Yasushi LOVED that!!) just blew them away.

Man, I LOVE Japanese kids... I would LOVE for these guys to come visit my home in Alaska... it'd blow their minds!! Haha! I LOVE JAPAN!!

No comments: