Wednesday, May 18, 2005

HELP!!!

Am dying for ANY advice... I've gotten good advice so far, but I need a bit more. Here's the scenario: I have to work with a teacher who has two problems (big ones anyway) he patronizes his students and his students hate him... oh, and the fact that he has absolutely NO talent for teaching...

Now, I'm doing everything I can to try to reverse his effect on his students... but it only works about half the time. And I'm not at the school everyday... PROBLEM!! How can I combat his ability to KILL English for his students?? Any ideas?? Suggestions?? Anything!?!

1 comment:

diandra said...

Hey Love! I'm posting this here because you're from the Shonai area, and well, it's fun to get out on a Sunday, no? and, i'll be there, so we can meet up! xoxo diandra.
Three Bands! (Zoo Station, Jason + Takashi, Okabe Shigeru). This Sunday, May 22, 6-9pm at Blues Hiro, Sakata (close to Shimizuya and city hall). tickets are 1000en, including 1st drink. advanced tickets call 090-6626-3532 (jasonkanoyamashita@h.vodafone.ne.jp) keep on rockin in the free world!