Sunday, May 01, 2005

TOKYO!!

Well, I'm in Tokyo... and there's loads to tell... Not sure where to begin... but I'll just go day by day...

Friday morning: I arrived in Shibuya around 6:30am, put my suitcase in a locker, then went looking for the Starbucks (I went out the wrong exit!). While waiting outside the Starbucks I was approached by two random foreign guys... turned out they were Marines. Haha... well, they provided me with far too much entertainment... on everything from the pros and cons of the Japanese dating scene to what not to say if you ever meet someone Russian (ummm... have forgotten already... therefore will never say it!)

After too much laughter, a piece of yummy caramel cake and a macha Frappacino... I headed off to class.

Turns out... there are 5 people in my class, two from Tokyo, one from Tottori-ken, one from Tochigi-ken and me. Three of us are fairly high ability and the two others are well, they need some work (but are coming along). There's Kevin, Drew, Jackie, Anna and I. Anyway...

After class I headed to Kim's out in Warabi and ended up chilling, having a shower, going for hiyashi-chuka and hitting the foreign food store all before going to bed.

For now... I'm tired of typing... so will finish my Tokyo narrative a bit later... :-)

1 comment:

diandra said...

i so missed something... what's your course in? kendo, japanese?