Friday, May 20, 2005

Coup d'etat!

All week I've been struggling with one thing: how can I save my kids from being turned off English because they're teacher is boring them to tears (among other things...)? Well, I figured it out... it's all about being a BOYSCOUT!! Always be prepared!! I came to school OVERLY prepared for school... and when it came to his plan, I just kept suggesting other (read: better) things to do in class. And for the first time this week... I've felt like I've scored a major victory. Now, if I can help keep this momentum up through the weeks when I'm the absentee teacher... (change back to my base school starting monday) Wish me tons of luck... I'm going to need it if I want to pull off another coup like I did today! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that in a post about teaching English, you say "they're" instead of "their" :-D